In Ecoperia, we reach our objectives by 2 main action:
- Developing training activities, reinforcing skills and empowering groups at (risk of) social exclusión. By taking part in these training initiatives, it is expected they can integrate easier in the labour market.
- Protecting, improving and boosting the natural heritage and the rural areas, aiming to create new labour and entrepreneurship sustainable opportunities that will have a positive impact in the environment and the area of actions.
Fields of action
- Social and labour inclusion
- Forestry services
- Environment and rural areas protection
- Organic agriculture
- Youth and Europe
- Other (international cooperation, social entrepreneurship, etc.)
Group of action
- Refugees and politic exiles
- Other groups at risk of social exclusion: long-term unemployed, basic guarantee income beneficiaries, ex-convicts, ex-addicts, etc.